Sunday Morning Life Groups
At Dishman our desire is to connect people to Christ and to one another with the ultimate mission of presenting every believer mature in Christ. One of the primary ways we do this is through our Sunday morning Life Groups.
We connect people to Christ by studying His Word in the context in which it was written and developing in each believer the ability to study and apply Scripture for themselves. This involves expositional, book by book studies of the Bible that take in to account historical and cultural context in an effort to understand what the text meant to the original readers and then, armed with that understanding, to apply it to lives today. We use the Explore the Bible curriculum from Lifeway.
We connect people to one another through an intimate, interactive environment that encourages questions, the development of personal relationships and accountability and a mutual love for one another in Christ.
Sunday mornings, our life groups meet here at Dishman @9:30am. These groups are open to everyone 0-120 years old! We hope that you will join us for one of these important groups.
Weekly Small Groups
If you are not in a group yet, there are many options out there.
- In Home- Monday Nights @ 6pm- Studying through the book of John- lead by Richard Shiflett.
- In Home- Monday Nights @ 6pm- Men of Simplicity- Lead by Kyle Harrison
- Here at Dishman- Wednesdays @ 6:45PM- Studying through the book of Galations with Pastor Kyle Harrison.
- Here at Dishman- Wednesdays @ 6:45pm- Women’s Bible Study. They will be starting Exodus on October 4th- Lead by Tricia Harrison.
- In Home- Tuesdays @ 6pm- Going through the sermon topics from Sunday mornings- Lead by Tore Bertrand
- Here at Dishman- Starting Wednesday, October 18th @10AM- Wednesday Morning Women’s Bible Study- They will be studying through the book of Romans- Lead by Debbie Wuthrich
If any of these interest you or you would like more information about them, please contact the church office at email@example.com. We hope that you will connect with a group as we all begin to grow in Christ together!
Small groups are where life transformation happens. Each week our groups explore the Bible to discover what it means to be a disciple of Christ. We ask questions, look for answers, discover how to apply them, and encourage each other to follow Jesus more closely.
Come join us and see how God transforms you through the love and encouragement of other believers.